Organic Mexican Swiss Water Decaf Coffee Pods
- Cupping Notes: cocoa, walnut, clean
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaf
- Single Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Altitude: 500 - 845 meters ASL
- Varietal: Catimor, Bourbon
- Process: Wet Process
- Drying: Sun Dried
- Harvest: January - April
Our Mexican Chiapas coffee is grown organically at high altitudes making it a truly high quality bean. Along with being grown and certified USDA organic, the coffee is decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Process method, a chemical-free, water only decaffeination method that improves the overall flavor of the coffee and is 99.9% caffeine free.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.