Organic Flores Bajawa Ngura Coffee
Organic Flores Bajawa Ngura coffee is on the milder side for Indonesian coffees. This organic coffee has an excellent well-rounded chocolate flavor and a syrupy mouthfeel. The earthiness usually found in coffees from this part of the world is replaced with a peppery, herbal finish which creates a mild but rich cup with unique flavor notes.
The Ngada District where our organic Flores coffee is grown is located on the top of the Inerie Volcano slopes. The rich, volcanic acid is excellent for coffee farming and produces a rich bean with notably full body and flavor. This coffee is shade grown, covered in canopies of bamboo and Juria trees on 6,000 hectares of pristine organic farmland.
- Cupping Notes: syrupy, baker's chocolate, pepper
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Bajawa, Ngada District, Flores
- Location: Bajawa, Ngada District, Flores
- Altitude: 1,220 - 1,524 meters ASL
- Varietal: Typica, Catimor, Timor Hybrids
- Process: Wet Hulled
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: May - October
- Export: October - December