Organic Honduran Swiss Water Decaf Coffee - Fair Trade, RFA
Our organic Honduran water decaf coffee has rich and warm flavor notes with a light and sweet fruit finish. This perfectly roasted Honduran decaf coffee boasts very balanced acidity and is an excellent option for those who want deep flavor without caffeine.
- Cupping Notes: mild chocolate, toffee, red currant
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Swiss Water Process, Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: San Pedro de Copan, Honduras
- Origin: San Pedro de Copan, Honduras
- Altitude: 1,100 - 1,400 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra, Catuai, Bourbon, Pacas
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Patio dried
- Harvest: November-February
The cooperative,Cooperativa Cafetalera Capucas Limitada, which produces this stellar Honduran coffee offering has established a program that continues to support and grow the coop through education, access to buyers and initiatives like ecotourism. The coop recently added a new restaurant and zip line, beekeeping, and several greenhouse projects. The main goal is to strengthen the individual farmers so they can be independently successful and receive premiums to encourage growth and support their families and communities.