Organic Timor Coffee - Fair Trade, RFAUSDA ORGANIC RAINFOREST ALLIANCE FAIR TRADE KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
Timor coffee is classically Indonesian with deep, developed flavor and dark chocolate notes. When roasted to a true medium like our organic, fair trade and Rainforest Alliance Certified Timor coffee you get subtle woody and herbaceous cupping notes through a relatively mild finish for a truly stellar cup of organic coffee.
In East Timor where our Timor coffee is produced, the Cooperativa Cafe Timor employs farmers from extremely small farms across the countryside who often oversee no more than a hectare of coffee producing farmland. The coffee crop in these high altitude regions was originally planted by Portuguese colonists, but has changed over time creating a new hybrid varietal with cleaner cup characteristics.
- Cupping Notes: dark chocolate, syrupy, woody
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Origin: Maubisse, Ainaro, East Timor
- Altitude: 800 - 1,600 masl
- Varietal: Hibrido de Timor, Bourbon
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: April - September
- Export: April - August