Indian Monsoon Malabar Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: baker's chocolate, creamy, musty
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Light
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Mountains of southern Mysore India
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Origin: Mountains of southern Mysore India
- Altitude: 914 - 1,828 meters ASL
- Varietals: Kents, Cauwery
- Process: Monsoon Process
- Drying: Sun dried
Harvest: November - February
- Export: October - February
Unroasted Indian Monsoon Malabar coffee is a pale yellow color and much larger than a normal sized coffee bean. Although it may appear strange, the unusual color and size is due to a "monsooning" process. This process is carried out in warehouses where the coffee is sprayed with water and blasted with wind to mimic the environment of the hull of cargo ship.