Papua New Guinea Coffee PodsFresh Roasted Coffee
For having such dense and sweet flavor, our offering from Papua New Guinea has a very clean finish. From the first sip you can instantly pick up on cordial cherry flavors which mellow from start to finish. This coffee is bold and sweet without being heavy or overwhelming the palate.
- Cupping Notes: clean, dark chocolate, cherry
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Goroka Area, Eastern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Origin: Goroka Area, Eastern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea
- Altitude: 1,400 - 2,400 meters ASL
- Varietal: Typica, Arusha, Bourbon
- Process: Ripe cherries undergo wet processing
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: May - August
Papua New Guinea is an Indonesian country but due to different processing methods, does not taste like many of the other coffees from this part of the world. The beans are not wet hulled like many other Indonesian offerings - although there are some earthy hints, the coffee develops a much sweeter flavor and tends to have little if any vegetal undertones.