Unroasted Papua New Guinea Green CoffeeFresh Roasted Coffee
Short Description - combine below into a short paragraph 3-4 sentences
- noting origin, any type of cooperative, organization, or direct trade farm, recommended roast
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: when writing recommendation note how we roast this coffee and look at other similar websites for recommendation ideas
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Eastern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea
- Region: Goroka Area
- Varietal: Typica, Arusha, Bourbon
- Altitude: 1,400 - 2,400 meters ASL
- Process: Ripe cherries undergo wet processing
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: May - August
Story: 3-4 sentences
First highlight the coffee - noting the name.
Discuss the region - any interesting facts about the coffee production
If Direct Trade, add in information about the friendship/relationship: duration of relationship, who the people are, the farm, any unique aspects about the coffee, farm, people or relationship.