Panama Boquete CoffeeKOSHER
Our Panama Boquete Lerida Estate coffee has distinctive acidity and a sweet, well-rounded flavor. The sweetness originates from a brown sugar tasting note at the start, with hints of nutty butter pecan and a citrusy tangerine finish.
The Lerida Estate is located on the slopes of the Baru Volcano in the Boquete Province of Panama. The 55 acre farm is nestled in the Valley of the Moon, in the northern region of the country. Plentiful rainfall and hot sun make Panama an amazing location for coffee farming.
- Cupping Notes: brown sugar, tangerine, butter pecan
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Location: Lerida Estate, Boquete Province, Panama
- Altitude: 1,200 - 1,650 feet ASL
- Varietal: SHB Arabica
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried on patios, mechanical drums, Kenya drawer style
- Harvest: October - December
- Export: November - May
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA