Organic Costa Rica Cumbres del Poas Coffee PodsUSDA ORGANIC KOSHER
This organic Costa Rican offering is bright and well-rounded with juicy citrus and stone fruit notes that end in a velvety mouthfeel. The body is mild and clean at a medium roast making this option stellar for both hot and cold brew methods.
The Central Valley Region of Costa Rica is home to the Cumbres del Poas micro mill which is run by 3rd generation coffee producers Dona Francisca and her husband Oscar Chacon. To help preserve the environment around their coffee production mill, water is carefully conserved. Both Dona Francisca and Oscar are lauded for being some of the original pioneers of honey and natural coffee processing in Central America, making each and every coffee from their mill a true standout.
- Cupping Notes: peach blossom, sour cherry, orange rind
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Costa Rica, Sanbanilla de Alajuela
- Location: Sanbanilla de Alajuela, Central Valley, Costa Rica
- Altitude: 1,300 - 1,600 masl
- Varietal: Catuai, Caturra & Villa Sarchi
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Patio sun dried
- Harvest: December - March
- Export: May - June
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA