Organic Ethiopian Sidamo Coffee Pods - Fair TradeUSDA ORGANIC FAIR TRADE KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
Our organic Ethiopian Sidamo is a brilliant example of the exceptional and diverse spectrum of coffees grown in Africa. With a delicate earthy flavor and berry-like acidity, this is truly a truly remarkable Ethiopian coffee. The subtle light roast given to this fair trade and organic coffee preserves the intensely sweet notes and creamy finish meant to savor.
The Shoye Cooperative sources green coffee beans from many family owned and operated farms throughout surrounding southern Ethiopia. The Shoye co-op is responsible for producing this amazing fair trade, organic Ethiopian Sidamo coffee offering. These indigenous heirloom cultivars have gone untouched, allowing you to truly taste coffee from its most ancient beginnings.
- Cupping Notes: blueberry, creamy, earthy
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Light
- Certifications: Fair Trade Certified, USDA Organic
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Sidamo, Ethiopia
- Origin: Sidamo
- Region: Southern Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1,800 - 2,200 masl
- Varietal: Indigenous heirloom
- Process: Natural
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: September - December
- Export Period: January - September
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.