Dark Colombian Supremo Coffee Pods
- Cupping Notes: honey, cherry, bold
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium Dark
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Colombia
- Location: Colombia
- Altitude: 1,300 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra, Castillo
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: September - December
Colombia can annually produce 11.5 million bags of coffee making the second largest supplier of Arabica coffee in the world. The term "Supremo" does not refer to a growing region like most coffee names, but instead refers to a grade of bean. Our Colombian Supremo is the highest bean grade, making the cup high quality and flavorful.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.