*Packaging may vary
Echinacea Purpurea - Botanical Tea Bags
Known to many garden lovers as the Purple Coneflower, Echinacea Purpurea is believed to have a wide variety of healthful properties and has a long history in North American and European alternative medicinal traditions. Both the root and remainder of the herb can be utilized for their beneficial components.
Echinacea is loaded with polyphenols, specifically Cichoric acid – a powerful antiviral and antioxidant compound. The high quantity of polysaccharides (immune boosters) found at the top half of this awesome plant make it the most effective portion to consume for health purposes. The brewed liquor tastes floral, herbal and mildly tingly like peppermint.
Warning: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not use Echinacea if you are allergic to plants in the daisy or aster family, including chrysanthemums and ragweed, as you may also be allergic to Echinacea. Please consult your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Instructions: Steep at 205 degrees for 3 - 6 minutes; Serving size one tea bag
- Benefits: Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory
- Certifications: USDA Organic, OU Kosher
- Taste Profile: Floral, Earthy
- Country of Origin: United States
3 - 6 minutes
Caffeine LevelCaffeine Free
20 servings per container
Serving size 1 Tea Bag
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
‡ Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Echinacea purpurea (Flower)