*Packaging may vary
GEAR / Bodum / Electric Gooseneck Kettle
Bodum Bistro Electric Gooseneck Kettle
Pour over coffee is simple to brew, but the results can be exquisite – as long as you have the right equipment. With its slim, elegant spout and powerful boil, the Bistro electric gooseneck kettle is a key gadget for at-home baristas.
Designed for precision pouring, this chic appliance gives you optimum control over your water flow. By pouring hot water in slow circles over your ground coffee beans, you’ll get a cup of joe that’s pure, balanced, and bursting with flavor and aroma.
As an added bonus, our electric gooseneck kettle has an ergonomic handle that makes pouring a pleasure, while its powerful rapid boil ensures it’s as efficient as it is eye-catching. This is pour over, perfected.
Features & Benefits
- Electric gooseneck kettle, ideal for use with pour over coffee makers
- Elegant, ergonomic design that gives you full control over the speed and consistency of the water flow for optimum pour over brewing
- Made of attractive, durable stainless steel
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle that protects your hands and is supremely comfortable to use
- Stylish base with easy-to-use power switch and automatic shut-off for peace of mind
- Cordless kettle for convenience
Use & Care
Before using the electric gooseneck kettle for the first time, fill to the MAX with cold water, boil, and discard. Clean regularly to prevent limescale build up. The kettle can be cleaned with a descaling product, and the exterior wiped with a damp cloth.
How It Works
Remove the water kettle from its base and fill to the required level. Place back on the base and switch on the power switch. The indicator light turn on while the kettle is boiling and it switches off automatically when the water boils.