Unroasted Colombian Sierra Nevada Green Coffee - FTOFresh Roasted Coffee
Our Colombian Sierra Nevada green coffee has quickly become a best seller for its outstanding flavor and body. To get there, we recommend roasting these green coffee beans to a medium to dark roast. Fair Trade and USDA certifications assure this green coffee was grown in a chemical-free environment and purchased at Fair Trade premiums.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Location: Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Colombia
- Altitude: 2,952 - 4,265 ft
- Varietal: Typica, Colombia varietal and Castillo
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: November - February
- Export Period: December - May