*Packaging may vary
Organic Frostbite Cold Brew
FRC Cold Brew - Frostbite Organic Blend
When the temperature spikes and the chill of January is nothing but a distant memory, cool off with organic* Frostbite Cold Brew. Unlike the kind you can get in the winter, this Frostbite is something you'll enjoy - and won't require medical attention (though Frostbite may give you a serious case of brain freeze.)
Dark chocolate and nougat sweetness with a bright red apple and lavender aromas make this cold brew extra special. Delicious all by itself or with your favorite mixers. Fall into a glass of Frostbite Cold Brew and be reinvigorated.
New Frostbite Filter Packs
Frostbite Filter Packs make delicious cold brew coffee concentrate at home without any additional equipment. We dialed in the grind to optimize flavors for the required immersion time, then we bundled the coffee into convenient 2 oz sachets for pitchers or sachet singles. All you need is water!
Frostbite by the pitcher:
Each resealable bag contains twelve 2-ounce sachets of FRC Frostbite - enough for one and a half gallons of cold brew concentrate.
- Place two 2 oz Frostbite Cold Brew Filter Packs in a sealable container and fill the container with 4 cups of fresh, filtered water. Stir gently to saturate
- Brew for 14 to 20 hours. The longer you steep, the stronger your cold brew concentrate will be
- Carefully remove the filter packs and add 3 cups of water to your concentrate (adjust to your taste) and stir well
- Serve over ice for café-quality cold brew right out of your refrigerator
Frostbite by the glass:
Each box contains ten single-serve sachets of FRC Frostbite - enough for ten individual servings.
- Place one Frostbite sachet single in a sealable container like a travel mug with a lid and fill the container with 4 to 8 oz of fresh, filtered water. Stir gently to saturate
- Refrigerate for 15 to 20 hours. The longer you steep, the stronger your cold brew concentrate will be
- Remove the sachet and add ice and any other additions (adjusting to your taste). Stir well
Store cold brew in the fridge for up to a week - but it's so good it won't last nearly that long!
*Certified USDA Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic, 2023.