Organic Mexican Swiss Water Half Caf CoffeeUSDA ORGANIC SWISS WATER PROCESS KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
If you are looking for a mild and sweet half caf coffee with effortless drinkability, look no further than our Organic Mexican Swiss Water Half Caf coffee pods. These chemical free organic decaf coffee pods have half the caffeine and still retain the bright body and moderate acidity of Mexican coffees with flavor notes of sweet brown sugar and rich walnut.
Our half caf coffees are never blended post roast. Both elements of this organic, chemical-free half caf are roasted together to perfection to create this blend. The Mexican coffees come from the Chiapas region, a mountainous region of Mexico (near the Guatemalan border) known for stunningly balanced and flavorful organic coffees.
- Cupping Notes: walnut, brown sugar, clean
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Half Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Location: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Altitude: 500 - 845 meters ASL
- Varietal: Catimor, Bourbon
- Process: Wet Process
- Drying: Sun Dried
- Harvest: January - April