Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee - Fair TradeUSDA ORGANIC FAIR TRADE KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
This sweet and mild organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee is Fair Trade and USDA Organic Certified. With hints of bright citruses like sweet tangerine and lime, the acidity level is powerful and bright, while the cup finishes with a dry, lemon tea finish.
The cooperative that produces this exceptional Fair Trade Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe was founded in 2012 and helps farmers in the area maintain a sustainable life. All 177 members help to lovingly produce the high quality coffees that thrive in the region.
- Cupping Notes: sweet tangerine, lemon tea, lime
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Origin: Gedeo Zone, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1,650 - 2,500 meters
- Varietal: Indigenous Heirloom
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Dried on raised tables
- Harvest Period: October - December
- Export Period: March - June