Tuesday, March 31, 2020
To Our Fresh Roasted Coffee & Positively Tea Family:
In this difficult and uncertain time we wanted to directly address how our facility is responding to the current COVID-19 pandemic, and outline our enhanced safety and sanitation protocols. Our utmost priority has, and always will be the safety and well-being of our employees and customer base.
As a USDA Organic, Kosher certified food production facility, we have been consistently following food-safety protocols since our inception. Our normal operations have always included sanitary precautions such as frequent hand washing, cleaning and sanitization protocols and basic good manufacturing practices. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have taken great measures to ensure quality and availability of our raw products and all materials in our supply chain.
In addition to close monitoring of our facility and product we’ve also implemented enhanced protocols to include:
- More frequent cleaning and sanitization of all high-touch surfaces.
- Facility lockdown and contactless receipt of any and all incoming shipments — delivery drivers must remain outside the facility to prevent the spread of germs.
- Discouraging unnecessary travel from the facility.
- Closure of our retail storefront, located at our roasing facility in accordance to statewide precautionary measures.
Our production facility remains open and we will continue to roast, pack and ship our products and deliver Fresh Roasted Coffee and Positively Tea products to our customers across the country. With these enhanced protocols in place, we believe we can safely continue to operate as long as public safety laws allow.
If there are any changes, customers will be notified and updates will be posted on our website and social media accounts.
Our products bring people together. We want to continue to be a part of your lives for years to come and will take all necessary steps to keep you safe, healthy and caffeinated. We’re all in this together.
With love, gratitude and socially distant air hugs,-TEAM FRC
A note to our Auto Deliver customers:
- Your coffee consumption may have changed, be sure to edit your frequency to keep your stash fresh and readily available.
- As many businesses have temporarily closed, if you have an Auto Delivery for your work place, be sure to change your shipping address or pause your shipments if necessary.
- We're HERE for you, if you have any questions regarding your deliveries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-495-4300.