Organic Timor Unroasted Coffee BeansUSDA ORGANIC RAINFOREST ALLIANCE FAIR TRADE KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
Our organic Timor green coffee beans are grown on the beautiful coast of East Timor. Roasted coffee beans from Timor normally have full bodied, spicy, chocolate and occasionally herbal notes. Timor green coffee beans are ideal for those who prefer a darker roast because of their ability to withstand heat, due to their dense composition.
Coffee from Timor is grown and produced by 494 small-scale farms and 16 cooperatives. The Timor varietal is a hybrid coffee that was bred for its natural resistance to diseases like coffee leaf rust. These organic Timor green coffee beans in particular are RFA certified.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Dark
- Origin: Dili, Timor
- Region: East Timor
- Varietal: Hibrido de Timor, Burbon
- Altitude: 800 - 1,600 masl
- Harvest: April - September
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Export Period: April - August