*Packaging may vary
Red Clover Blossoms
Red Clover Blossoms - Botanical Tea Bags
Red Clover Blossoms (Trifolium pratense) naturally adorn meadowlands throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. The tufted, pink-purple blossoms are members of the pea family and have now been adapted to grow in North America and Australia. These small, lovely blossoms are harvested in the summer growing season when they are in full bloom.
Red Clover Blossoms are naturally high in Vitamin C and a good source of Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium. The flowers and plant material are nutritionally dense and have been traditionally used in skin care due to the isoflavone content. Botanicals with high isoflavone levels are antioxidant rich and may possess antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. When brewed as tea, the blossoms have a lightly sweet and earthy flavor that is both delicious on its own or brewed with other herbs and spices.
Warning: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Instructions: Steep at 205 degrees for 3 - 6 minutes; Serving size one tea bag
- Benefits: Anti-Inflammatory & Vitamins
- Certifications: USDA Organic, OU Kosher
- Taste Profile: Earthy, Sweet
- Country of Origin: Albania
3 - 6 minutes
Caffeine LevelCaffeine Free
20 servings per container
Serving size 1 Tea Bag
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
‡ Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Red Clover Blossoms (Trifolium pratense) (Flower)