*Packaging may vary
Raspberry Leaf - Botanical Tea Bags
Raspberry Leaf, also known as Hindberry Leaf, is the leafy green portion of a traditional raspberry bush. While most people think of the raspberry fruit as the only enjoyable part of the plant, herbalists have been using raspberry leaves to make smooth, refreshing tea for centuries. It has also been traditionally used to support pregnancy and labor and is still a common ingredient in pregnancy support teas and tonics.
Raspberry Leaf has valuable nutrients, making it both delicious and good for you. The leaves contain Vitamin A, C, E and B. They are also naturally rich in calcium, flavanoids and helpful minerals like magnesium. Although Raspberry Leaf is generally considered a safe, herbal beverage option for pregnant consumers, we always suggest consulting your physician before consuming any botanicals, especially when pregnant or nursing. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10754818/)
Warning: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Instructions: Steep at 175 - 180 degrees for 5 - 10 minutes; Serving size one tea bag
- Benefits: Vitamins + Minerals
- Certifications: USDA Organic, OU Kosher
- Taste Profile: Mild, Herbal
- Country of Origin: Germany
5 - 10 minutes
175 - 180℉
Caffeine LevelCaffeine Free
20 servings per container
Serving size 1 Tea Bag
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
‡ Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Raspberry red (Rubus idaeus strigosus) (Leaf)