*Packaging may vary
Gotu Kola - Botanical Tea Bags
Gotu Kola, known commonly as Indian pennywort, is a tiny, vibrantly green plant that can be found in the Asian wetlands. The moisture loving plant resembles a small lilypad, and is enjoyed as both an herbal beverage and a leafy green vegetable.
In India and China, the herb is used to create a sense of calm and clarity for meditative practices. In Ayurvedic medicinal practices, the herb is incorporated to increase memory and concentration. The leaves of the plant are high in antioxidants, carotenoids, vitamins B & C, and flavanoids and have a light, herbal taste.
Warning: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Instructions: Steep at 205 degrees for 3 - 6 minutes; Serving size one tea bag
- Benefits: Digestive Health + Mental Clarity
- Certifications: USDA Organic, OU Kosher
- Taste Profile: Mild, Herbal
- Country of Origin: India
3 - 6 minutes
Caffeine LevelCaffeine Free
20 servings per container
Serving size 1 Tea Bag
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
‡ Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) (Leaf)