*Packaging may vary
Dandelion Root - Botanical Tea Bags
You may know dandelions simply as the bright yellow tufted flowers that spring up in your yard. However, this remarkable plant has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. The thick taproot, as well as the leaves and flowers can be consumed.
Dandelion root and leaf are both listed in the United States Pharmacopeia-National Formulary, which is the most comprehensive resource for medicinal quality standards in the world. The root contains inulin, which is a type of prebiotic. Due to the bitter taste of the root, it is often used as a digestif. The root can be brewed into a tea-like beverage, and is also a component of many coffee substitutes.
Warning: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Instructions: Steep at 205 degrees for 3 - 6 minutes; Serving size one tea bag
- Benefits: Digestive Health & Detox
- Certifications: USDA Organic, OU Kosher
- Taste Profile: Mild, Earthy
- Country of Origin: China
3 - 6 minutes
Caffeine LevelCaffeine Free
20 servings per container
Serving size 1 Tea Bag
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
‡ Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (Root)