*Packaging may vary
Dandelion Leaf - Botanical Tea Bags
Dandelion Leaf, Latin name Taraxacum officinale, is so commonly found it is usually considered a weed. This amazing plant is much more than that! All parts of the dandelion can be consumed (petals, leaves and root) and has been used for thousands of years by herbalists for a wide variety of ailments.
Our Dandelion Leaf is perfectly cut and sifted so it can be steeped into a tea-like beverage and can also be fermented into wine. The leaves of this plant are full of potassium salts and antioxidants making it a go-to for healthy beverage alternatives.
Warning: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Instructions: Steep at 205 degrees for 3 - 6 minutes; Serving size one tea bag
- Benefits: Vitamins & Minerals
- Certifications: USDA Organic, OU Kosher
- Taste Profile: Mild, Earthy
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
3 - 6 minutes
Caffeine LevelCaffeine Free
20 servings per container
Serving size 1 Tea Bag
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
‡ Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (Leaf)