*Packaging may vary
Maca - Botanical Powder
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is a crop that is traditionally grown in the Andes mountains of Peru. For more than 2,000 years, this root has been a traditional food and medicinal herb for the Incans and native Peruvians.
Maca is highly nutritious, as it’s high in protein, dietary fiber, minerals and 19 different amino acids. These essential nutrients (specifically iron and iodine) and complex B Vitamins, make Maca a true superfood. Our Maca powder is considered raw, as it has been dehydrated and milled. The super-fine powder is perfect for smoothies, energy bars and other blended beverages!
Warning: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Instructions: Blend in desired amount; Serving size 5g
- Benefits: Vitamins + Minerals
- Certifications: USDA Organic, OU Kosher
- Taste Profile: Earthy, Sweet
- Country of Origin: Peru
Blend in desired amount
Recommended Serving Size 5g
Caffeine LevelCaffeine Free
11, 23, 91 servings per container
Serving size 1 Tsp (5g)
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*
- Calories 20
Total Carbohydrate 4g1%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Total Sugars 1g‡
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) (Root) Powder 5g‡
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
‡ Daily Value not established.