*Packaging may vary
Guayusa - Loose Leaf Botanical
Our organic Guayusa (gwhy-you-sa) herb is harvested from the Amazon rainforests of Ecuador. This caffeinated herb from the holly tree is the cousin of Yerba Mate, but has a much more mild and sweet flavor profile making it a more palatable option for many.
Guayusa is known for its gentle and balanced stimulant effects due to naturally occuring alkaloids (also found in green tea). These alkaloids are known to produce a sustainable release of caffeine without a crash. Guayusa leaves also contain polyphenols, which can help to promote a decrease in inflammation and support the immune system.
Warning: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not use Guayusa if you have a heart condition or are sensitive to caffeine. Please consult your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Instructions: Steep at 165 - 175 degrees for 3 - 5 minutes; Serving size 5g
- Benefits: Caffeine + Antioxidants
- Certifications: USDA Organic, OU Kosher
- Taste Profile: Herbal
- Country of Origin: Ecuador
3 - 5 minutes
165 - 175℉
Recommended Serving Size 5g
Caffeine LevelHigh Caffeine
14, 28, 112 servings per container
Serving size 1 Tsp (4g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
‡ Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Guayusa (Ilex guayusa) (Leaf)