*Packaging may vary
Guarana - Botanical Powder
Deep in the heart of the Brazilian Amazon rainforest, you will find the Guarana seed. Guarana (Paullinia cupana) has been utilized by Amazonian natives for centuries for its supposed beneficial and therapeutic properties.
The word Guarana comes from the Tupi-Gurani word guara-ná, meaning “fruit as the eyes of the people'' - due to Guarana’s resemblance to a human eye. While the shape of the seed is a little unsettling, the benefits are tremendous. Guarana contains caffeine, theopylline and theobromine. These stimulating compounds can work together to restore and energize effectively. The seed also contains antioxidants, saponins, tannins and catechins making it a great addition to a health-focused life.
Warning: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not use Guarana if you have a heart condition or are sensitive to caffeine. Guarana contains multiple stimulants, including caffeine, and is not recommended for children under 18. Please consult your physician before use, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Instructions: Blend in desired amount; Serving size 4g
- Benefits: Caffeine + Antioxidants
- Certifications: USDA Organic, OU Kosher
- Taste Profile: Herbal
- Country of Origin: Brazil
Blend in desired amount
Recommended Serving Size 4g
Caffeine LevelHigh Caffeine
14, 28, 113 servings per container
Serving size 1 Tsp (4g)
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*
- Calories 15
Total Carbohydrate 2g1%
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) (Seed) Powder 4g‡
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
‡ Daily Value not established.