Unroasted Peru Sol y Café Green Coffee - FTOFresh Roasted Coffee
Our Peru Sol y Café coffee has a unique sweetness and spiced flavor profile that can be achieved by roasting to a medium to medium-dark roast level. In addition to being extremely balanced and flavorful in the cup, this coffee is also USDA Organic and Fair Trade certified.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Medium Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Location: Peru
- Region: Mountainous region of Cajamarca in the provinces of Jaen and San Ignacio
- Altitude: 900 - 2,000 meters ASL
- Varietal: Typica, Caturra, Pache, Mondo Novo, Bourbon, Catuai, Catimor
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: June - November
- Export: July - November