Unroasted Organic Mexican Swiss Water Decaf Green CoffeeFresh Roasted Coffee
Our Mexican Swiss Water Decaf Green Coffee takes well to heat, producing a flavorful, dynamic, yet overall mild cup of decaf coffee. We suggest a medium to medium-dark roast level to preserve the many flavor facets of this popular decaf coffee. This particular green coffee offering uses the Swiss Water Process which is entirely chemical free and removes 99.9% of caffeine using only water.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Medium-Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Location: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Altitude: 500 - 845 meters ASL
- Varietal: Catimor, Bourbon
- Process: Wet Process
- Drying: Sun Dried
- Harvest: January - April