Organic Mexican Swiss Water Decaf CoffeeFresh Roasted Coffee
Our organic Mexican Swiss Water decaf is a mild-bodied medium-roasted coffee. This specialty Mexican coffee is naturally decaffeinated and exudes a smooth body with a crisp, slightly nutty finish. The overall cup is mild and sweet and is 99.9% decaffeinated using a chemical free water process.
- Cupping notes: cocoa, walnut, clean
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Location: Tapachula, State of Chiapas, Mexico
- Altitude: 500 - 845 meters ASL
- Varietal: Catimor, Bourbon
- Process: Wet Process
- Drying: Sun Dried
- Harvest: January - April
This Mexican Chiapas coffee is decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Process method, a natural process which uses no chemicals and only water to pull the caffeine from the beans. The process is not so harsh on the coffee, leaving true flavor behind without the astringent aftertaste that some traditionally decaffeinated coffees possess.