Organic Haitian Blue Coffee Pods - Direct TradeFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: plum, sweet tobacco, cinnamon
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Direct Trade
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Northern Haiti
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Origin: Northern Haiti
- Altitude: 1,200 meters ASL
- Varietal: Arabica Blue Mountain
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: December - February
Our Direct Trade relationship with the Haitian farmers that produce our Organic Haitian Blue coffee means that they are paid roughly 300% more than Fair Trade premiums would allow them. The end product of this relationship is exceptional, rare coffee that was farmed using organic, sustainable practices as well as farmers and processors who take special care in a product they are paid fairly for.