Organic Haitian Blue Coffee - Direct Trade
Experience the lush flavors of our Organic Haitian Blue coffee which is produced from the exact arabica varietal as Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee, at a fraction of the cost. These rare organic coffee beans boast spicy notes like cinnamon and sweet tobacco with a rich plum finish.
- Cupping Notes: plum, sweet tobacco, cinnamon
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Direct Trade
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Northern Haiti
- Location: Northern Haiti
- Altitude: 1,200 meters ASL
- Varietal: Arabica Blue Mountain
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: December - February
The coffee we source from this Haitian farm is the only organically and shade grown coffee available from the entire country. By purchasing direct trade coffee, consumers are responsible for helping to provide sustainable employment to over 2,000 Haitians who are paid roughly 300% higher wages than Fair Trade for this incredible coffee.