*Packaging may vary
Organic Frostbite Cold Brew
FRC Cold Brew - Frostbite Organic Blend
When the temperature spikes and the chill of January is nothing but a distant memory, cool off with organic* Frostbite Cold Brew. Unlike the the kind you can get in the winter, this Frostbite is something you'll enjoy - and won't require medical attention.
Warning: Frostbite may give you a serious case of brain freeze.
Dark chocolate and nougat sweetness with a bright red apple and lavender aromas make this cold brew extra special. Delicious all by itself or with your favorite summertime mixers. Fall into a glass of Frostbite Cold Brew and be reinvigorated.
New FRC Cold Brew Filter Packs
The FRC Cold Brew Filter Packs make delicious cold brew coffee concentrate at home without any additional equipment. We dialed in the right grind to optimize flavors for a the required immersion, and we bundled the coffee into convenient 2 oz sachets. All you need is water!
Each resealable bag contains twelve 2-ounce sachets of FRC Cold Brew Blend coffee - enough for one and a half gallons of cold brew concentrate.
- Place two Frostbite Cold Brew Filter Packs in a sealable container
- Fill the container with 4 cups of fresh, filtered water and stir gently to saturate
- Brew for 14 to 20 hours. The longer you steep, the stronger your cold brew concentrate will be
- Carefully remove the filter packs and add 3 cups of water to your concentrate (adjust to taste) and stir well
- Serve over ice for café-quality cold brew right out of your refrigerator
Store in the fridge for up to a week - but it's so good it won't last nearly that long!
12 oz., 2 lb., and 5 lb. Cold Brew Blend, Cold Brew Ground
Pre-Ground and Ready to brew in your Toddy, Asobu, or Hario Cold Brew maker!
12 oz., 2 lb., and 5 lb. Cold Brew Blend, Whole Bean
Grind it how you like it! (Insider info from the FRC Office - Frostbite is also delicious as drip coffee and espresso.)
For best results, follow the directions specified by the manufacturer of your cold brew maker.
*Certified USDA Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic, 2022.