Organic Dominican Republic Coffee Pods - Direct Trade
- Cupping Notes: baked apples, vanilla, grape
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Direct Trade
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Cibao, Dominican Republic
- Location: Cibao, Dominican Republic
- Altitude: 1,300 meters ASL
- Varietal: Red Caturra
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: February - May
The family run operation that produces our Direct Trade Dominican Republic coffee is responsible for bettering their community by supplying fair wages for otherwise underpaid Haitian immigrants who have come to escape conflict. The entire coffee producing operation has been created to run efficiently on natural gas, a byproduct created by the fermentation of discarded coffee cherries.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.