Unroasted Nicaragua Green Coffee - FTOFresh Roasted Coffee
Enjoy the balanced acidity and well rounded flavor of our organic, Fair Trade Certified Nicaraguan green coffee. We suggest a medium to dark roast level for this bean, which is very versatile and is also an excellent blending component.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Nicaragua
- Region: Jinotega
- Altitude: 980 - 1,400 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra, Catuai, Bourbon, Catimor, Marogogype
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Sun dried on patios and guardiolas
- Harvest: December - March
- Export Period: February - July