Unroasted Kenya AA Green Coffee
For an African varietal, our Kenya AA green coffee takes heat very well. Roasted to a medium or even a medium-dark, this green coffee surprises and delights with rich flavor and body.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Medium-Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Nyeri County, Kenya
- Farm: Ichamara Factory
- Altitude: 1,220 - 2,300 meters ASL
- Varietal: SL28, SL34, Ruiru 11
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: April - June
- Export: October - December