Kenya AA Nyeri Ichamara Coffee Pods
- Cupping Notes: peach blossom, orange zest, black tea
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium-Dark
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Nyeri County, Kenya
- Origin: Nyeri County, Kenya
- Farm: Ichamara Factory
- Altitude: 1,220 - 2,300 meters ASL
- Varietal: SL28, SL34, Ruiru 11
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: April - June
- Export: October - December
This particular Kenyan coffee is farmed by family owned producers in the Nyeri region. Ichamara, in the coffee's title, refers to the factory where the coffee is processed. The term factory refers to a particular wet mill that will serve a specific coffee producing region.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.