Honduran Swiss Water Decaf Coffee Pods - FTO, RFAFresh Roasted Coffee
This Honduran Swiss Water Decaf is a flavorful and bold medium roast coffee. With hints of chocolate, buttery toffee and a dense fruit finish this cup will undoubtedly delight. No chemicals were used during the decaffeination process, making this offering a unique decaf treat.
- Cupping Notes: mild chocolate, toffee, red currant
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Swiss Water Process, Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: San Pedro de Copan, Honduras
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
- Origin: San Pedro de Copan, Honduras
- Altitude: 1,100 - 1,400 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra, Catuai, Bourbon, Pacas
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Patio dried
- Harvest: November-February
The main goal of the Cooperativa Cafetalera Capucas Limitada is to provide local Honduran farmers with the resources they need to continue to use sustainable agricultural practices and use the premiums they receive to be independently successful. This Honduran coffee is organically produced as well as decaffeinated using a natural and safe water-only method.