Organic Honduran Swiss Water Decaf Coffee Pods - Fair Trade, RFA
Our Honduran Swiss Water Decaf coffee pods are a flavorful and bold medium roast coffee. With hints of chocolate, buttery toffee and a dense fruit finish this cup will undoubtedly delight. No chemicals were used during the decaffeination process, making this coffee offering a unique decaf treat.
- Cupping Notes: mild chocolate, toffee, red currant
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Swiss Water Process, Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: San Pedro de Copan, Honduras
- Origin: San Pedro de Copan, Honduras
- Altitude: 1,100 - 1,400 meters ASL
- Varietal: Caturra, Catuai, Bourbon, Pacas
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Patio dried
- Harvest: November-February
The main goal of the Cooperativa Cafetalera Capucas Limitada is to provide local Honduran farmers with the resources they need to continue to use sustainable agricultural practices and use the premiums they receive to be independently successful. This Honduran coffee is organically grown and decaffeinated using a natural and safe Swiss Water Process method.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.