Unroasted Honduran Marcala Green Coffee - FTOFresh Roasted Coffee
Enhance the bright and nutty complexities of Honduran Marcala green coffee by roasting it to a medium to medium-dark roast level. These Honduran Marcala green coffee beans are USDA Organic and Fair Trade Certified, ensuring they were grown without the use of chemicals - further enhancing the overall flavor and body of these beans.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Medium-Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Marcala, Honduras
- Region: La Paz
- Altitude: 4,250 - 5,575 Feet (1,295 - 1,699 Meters)
- Varietals: Bourbon, Typica, Cataui, Caturra
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Solar and mechanical drying
- Harvest: December - April
- Export Period: February - June