Organic Honduran Marcala Coffee Pods - Fair TradeUSDA ORGANIC FAIR TRADE KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
Our fair trade, organic Honduran Marcala coffee highlights the nutty and bright complexities that make coffee beans from Honduras so excellent. With additional flavor notes of milk chocolate, you get a smooth and sugary-sweet body with an acidic lemon wedge finish.
Honduras has a full deck when it comes to coffee production, soaring altitudes, beautiful weather and perfect soil. With updated farming techniques and more modern agricultural standards being set, Honduran coffees from areas like Marcala rival high grown Guatemalan coffees in flavor and body. The fair trade premiums for this particular coffee help to fund local teacher's salaries and buys supplies for schools in the area.
- Cupping Notes: walnut, milk chocolate, lemon
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: La Paz, Marcala, Honduras
- Origin: Marcala, Honduras
- Region: La Paz
- Altitude: 4,250 - 5,575 Feet (1,295 - 1,699 Meters)
- Varietals: Bourbon, Typica, Cataui, Caturra
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Solar and mechanical drying
- Harvest: December - April
- Export Period: February - June
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.