Unroasted Guatemala Huehuetenango Green Coffee - FTO, SMBCFresh Roasted Coffee
Our organic, Fair Trade and Bird Friendly Guatemala Huehuetenango green coffee is an amazing varietal with a very adaptable nature. We suggest roasting this green coffee to a medium to medium-dark roast level to ensure none of the delicate flavors are lost. High-grown Guatemalan coffees such as this are prized for their balanced and flavorful body.
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, SMBC - Bird Friendly
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Medium - Medium Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Location: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Altitude: Over 1,650 meters
- Varietal: Bourbon, Caturra
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying: Patio sun dried and mechanical if necessary
- Harvest: December - May
- Export: April - July