Organic Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee Pods - Fair Trade, SMBC
Our Guatemala Huehuetenango coffee pods are a Fresh Roasted Coffee staple - the perfectly balanced organic coffee is highlighted with flavor notes like milk chocolate and bright orange zest. This true medium roast coffee allowing every bit of delicious flavor to make it in your cup.
- Cupping Notes: milk chocolate, orange, balanced
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified. SMBC - Bird Friendly
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Origin: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Altitude: Over 1,650 meters
- Varietal: Bourbon, Caturra
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying: Patio sun dried and mechanical if necessary
- Harvest: December - May
- Export: April - July
The co-op that produces our Fair Trade organic Guatemalan Huehuetenango coffee is focused on the goal of sustainable farming practices. Native guava, banana and plantain trees shelter the coffee trees earning these coffee beans the coveted Smithsonian Migratory Bird Friendly certification for the preservation of surrounding wildlife and the dedication to organic agricultural methods.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.