Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee - FTO, SMBCFresh Roasted Coffee
- Cupping Notes: milk chocolate, orange, balanced
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, SMBC - Bird Friendly
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Location: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Altitude: Over 1,650 meters
- Varietal: Bourbon, Caturra
- Process: Fully washed
- Drying: Patio sun dried and mechanical if necessary
- Harvest: December - May
- Export: April - July
More than 1,200 ASOBAGRI cooperative members help to farm this exquisite Guatemala Huehuetenango coffee. These coffee beans are shade grown under lush canopies of guava, banana and plantain trees - earning this select organic, fair trade Guatemalan coffee the coveted Smithsonian Migratory Bird Center - Bird Friendly certification.
The region's coop is dedicated to helping farmers learn and utilize methods of sustainable agricultural production and organic farming, which serves to preserve and enhance the flavor of this already spectacular coffee.