*Packaging may vary
Technivorm® Moccamaster KBGV Select Brewer
The new Moccamaster KBGV Select makes it easy to brew either a half or full carafe. the selector switch allows you to choose the amount you prefer. It features a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of coffee when the carafe is removed. The KBGV Select brews a full 40 oz carafe of coffee in four to six minutes; after brewing, the coffee is kept warm on our unique hot plate. The hot plate's independent heating element ensures that your coffee is held at the perfect temperature, no matter what amount you've brewed. All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Uses #4 cone filters (not included).
Moccamaster KBGV Select models are now IN STOCK for selected colors.
- matte black
- stone gray
- polished silver
Other Technivorm products and colors may be available but ship directly from the manufacturer. For drop-ship items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For drop-ship items, allow additional time for delivery.
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe that maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175° to 185°F for 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Brew-Volume Selector switch for brewing half or full carafes
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma ‚Äì Achieved through a cone shaped brew-basket design that regulates a 4 to 6 minute steep
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196° to 205°F which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra-precise, natural pulse action
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics. Features Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement