Organic Rwanda Coffee - Fair TradeUSDA ORGANIC FAIR TRADE KOSHER
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA
This offering from Rwanda is a stellar showcase of the fine coffees from this region. The cup quality is extremely smooth, with sparkling acidity and a plush mouthfeel. Notes of zesty citrus and tropical fruits are prominent, with an ultra-sweet brown sugar finish.
Misozi Kopaki is grown in the Karongi District of western Rwanda by over 800 small farmers.The farmers in this area, in an effort create the best coffee possible, have pooled their coffee, resources and knowledge together by forming a cooperative they called Kopaki. After forming their coop, they joined a group of coops called Misozi to aid in the final processing and exportation of their coffee. The Misozi and Kopaki coops are proudly certified Fair Trade to guarantee transparency and fairness throughout their growing community.
- Cupping Notes: passion fruit, lime zest, brown sugar
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Light
- Certifications: Organic. Fair Trade
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Karongi District, Western Rwanda
- Altitude: 1,525 - 2,400 masl
- Varietal: Bourbon
- Process: Fully Washed
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: June - September
- Export: August - November