FRC Cold Brew Blend
Save a drive-thru trip, time, and money by cold brewing at home! Our Roastmaster found the perfect blend of African and South American beans for cold brew coffee. Available in convenient Cold Brew Filter Packs, coarse ground, and whole bean.
Butterscotch sweetness with a bright floral aroma best describes this cold brew. Imagine drinking an icy cold coffee on a hot day and a breeze from an orange grove wafts over you… That’s FRC Cold Brew.
New Cold Brew Filter Packs
We dialed in the optimal grind for our FRC Cold Brew to give you top-notch cold brew concentrate with no extra equipment necessary. All you need is two 2-oz. filter packs and water! Each resealable bag contains twelve 2-oz. packs of our finest Cold Brew Blend coffee—enough for 1 1/2 gallons of cold brew concentrate!
- Place two FRC Cold Brew packs in a sealable container
- Fill the container with 4 cups of fresh, filtered water and stir gently to saturate
- Brew for 14 - 20 hours. The longer you steep, the stronger your cold brew concentrate will be
- Carefully remove the filter packs and add 3 cups of water to your concentrate (adjust to taste) and stir well
- Serve over ice for café-quality cold brew right out of your refrigerator
Store in the fridge for up to a week - but it's so good it won't last nearly that long!
12 oz., 2 lb., and 5 lb. Cold Brew Blend, Coarse Ground
Pre-Ground and Ready to brew in your Toddy, Asobu, or Hario Cold Brew makers!
12 oz., 2 lb., and 5 lb. Cold Brew Blend, Whole Bean
Grind it how you like it!
(Psst - Inside info from the FRC Office crew: FRC Cold Brew Blend is also delicious as drip coffee and espresso.)
For best results, follow the directions specified by the manufacturer of your cold brew maker.