Unroasted Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Kochere Green Coffee
Our Ethiopian Yirgacheffe green coffee beans are astoundingly versatile and perform well anywhere from a light to dark roast. This green coffee, which also serves as a great blending bean, tends to shine at a medium roast with notable acidity and flavorful body.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Light - Dark
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Kochere, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1,798 - 1,996 meters
- Varietal: Heirloom
- Process: Washed
- Drying: Sun-dried on raised tables
- Harvest Period: September - December
- Export Period: April - July