Unroasted Organic Ethiopian Sidamo Water Decaf Green Coffee
Coffees from the Sidamo region of Ethiopia often mirror the characteristics of fine wines and this organic water decaf coffee is no different. Our stunning Ethiopian Sidamo Water Decaf coffee is deep and rich with dark cherry flavor and hints of chocolate with an undeniable creamy finish. The Royal Select Water Process decaffeinates the coffee without the use of any harsh chemicals to preserve this outstanding flavor.
The cooperative that produces this coffee offering is the largest producer of Fair Trade coffee in Ethiopia and was formed when members of 35 separate, small cooperatives came together with the goal of producing the highest quality organic Sidamo coffee on the market. This particular heirloom Sidamo is grown in the rainforests organically by indigenous farmers who take immaculate care of the crop from start to finish to produce a cup with beautiful, fruity aroma and body.
- Cupping Notes: cocoa, creamy, cherry
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Royal Select Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: Southwestern Sidamo, Ethiopia
- Origin: Southwestern Sidamo, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1,500 - 2,000 meters
- Varietal: Indigenous heirloom
- Process: Natural
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: September - December
- Export: Year Round
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA