Organic Ethiopian Sidamo Water Decaf Coffee Pods - Fair TradeFresh Roasted Coffee
Ethiopian Sidamo coffees are lauded for their fruit and cream flavors - and our organic Ethiopian Sidamo Water Decaf coffee pods are no different. Dive in to the delicious, 99.9% caffeine free flavors of cocoa and ripe cherry with a refreshingly clean finish.
- Cupping Notes: cocoa, creamy, cherry
- Roast Body: Mild
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Water Process Decaf
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Single Origin: Southwestern Sidamo, Ethiopia
- Location: Southwestern Sidamo, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1,500 - 2,000 meters
- Varietal: Indigenous heirloom
- Process: Natural
- Drying: Dried on raised beds
- Harvest: September - December
- Export: Year Round
We are proud to offer our Organic Ethiopian Sidamo Water Decaf, a coffee grown by a co-op responsible for producing the largest volume of Fair Trade coffee in Ethiopia. 35 separate co-ops aligned to form this group with intent of using their once divided resources to produce the absolute highest quality coffee in the region.
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.