Unroasted Ethiopian Sidamo Guji Green CoffeeFresh Roasted Coffee
Our Ethiopian Sidamo Guji green coffee originates from Southern Ethiopia. It is recommended to keep Guji green coffee to a light roast level to preserve the incredible sweet, fruity flavor and bright acidity. Roasting this green coffee to a darker level will impact the flavor and the tell-tale acidity may also be compromised.
- Caffeine Level: Caffeinated
- Recommended Roast: Light
Our unroasted, green coffee selection is intended for roasting purposes.
- Origin: Guji, Southern Ethiopia
- Altitude: 5,905 - 7,217 feet
- Varietal: Ethiopian Heirloom
- Process: Natural
- Drying: Sun dried on raised beds
- Harvest: November - December
- Export: May - July